CONQUER NEW MARKETS
Through joint initiatives:
- to promote an approach based on quality and safety
- to market our skills
- to promote our trade
- to raise public awareness of our brand image.
SAFEGUARD YOUR DEVELOPMENT
At local level, a team responding to your needs can offer you:
- legal advice
debt recovery, assistance with industrial tribunals, recruitment, redundancy, contract law, company transfer, support for the change to a 35-hour week, etc.
- targeted information on :- financial matters: customer expectations, new developments and regulation of public and private contracts, etc.
- vocational training: apprenticeships, in-service training, etc.
fiscal legislation, industrial relations law, term insurance, company directors, civil liability, etc.
- technical matters: standardisation, regulation, new developments, etc.
HAVE THE RIGHT TOOLS TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES
- personalised advice and assistance in decision-making: strategic planning, market positioning, sub-contracting, quality assurance and qualification policy, management, etc.
- constant monitoring of technical developments and specialist information to help you to adapt.
- assistance with relations with EDF, Consuel, Promotelec, Qualitelec, the UTE, the inspection authorities, the construction industry, etc.
GET INVOLVED IN THE TRADE
By working with others, connected to the trade as a whole through:
- a solid local association which forms a link between trade professionals: giving you the opportunity to express your ideas, to promote your point of view.
- dialoguing with company managers who share your preoccupations and objectives to set up joint initiatives.
- your presence on trade organisations and bodies such as:
- the regional Qualifelec committees
- the EDF distribution centres through the CLLE and the CNLE.
PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE AND FOR EUROPE
At a time when the electrical trade is going through a series of changes requiring a continuous process of re-examination, in an era of socio-cultural and technological revolution.
BRING THE FUTURE UNDER CONTROL
FFIE can help you :
- by supporting the regulations governing access to the trade
- by facilitating your access to the new technology:smart buildings/homes, centralised building services management/centralised administrative management, automation, communication (VDI)
- by benefiting from a personalised telephone service : information and advice on areas of rapid change, interpretation of standards.
- by preparing for European and international standardisation.
- by attending specially tailored courses run by AREF/BTP and F.A.F.
- by joining a common cause to decide the future of our trade and to defend the position of SME's and SMI's.
- by supporting the development:
- of sectors using the new technology, in particular low currents,
- of modes of communication based on transmission networks (fibre optics) and infrared,
- of new prospects in remote control (energy control), security (fire, intruder detection, access control) and intelligent systems.